Friday, April 24, 2009

Pol pot, Magabe and my garden

this was my reply after someone saw my crime report on frost!! and found it funny (see pervious post) but then said "I wish people treated other people in the same way we treat our plants" this was a forum so I haven't put every thing if you wish to see my origianl post I had copied and pasted it from a previous post to the garden website!

after a day of beating myself up for being sooo stupid, I had indeed, early that evening ventured out to inspect "the troops" as I call them and came in telling hubby "gosh its parky (cold) out there", about an hour later I suddenly said oh no! I haven't covered the troops and I went out in my PJ's and it was sooo cold I ran in again and thought, they will be alright I've hardened them! even though I knew they where all heat loving plants! Bad, Bad, mummy! And I agree about the if we all cared about people as much as we care about plants...it would be a better place, I check my children in the morning then my plants, that said I wouldn't leave my kids uncovered, I hope I would run barefoot over coals for them! but don't test me on that! haha, but why do I feel so stupid? I can buy food!
and the reason I agree is that unfortunatly there are people out there who have cottoned on to treating plants badly as well as people and you hit them all ways, Pol Pot, Mugarbe! "little bit of politic there" Ben Elton comedian UK well at least he was in the 80's and early 90's now he does Andrew Lloyd Webber Musicals....ahh! PS: I call them the Troops because that's what my Pop (Grandad) and Dad called them, and Ex Army both of them I think they where allowed to do that! haha, dad and grandad used to come in and say man down when a plant died....I can't believe I have only just remembered that this minute! actually thats good next post on dead plants should be army action based movie???

No comments:

Post a Comment