Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Susan Boyle , My Teeth and other stuff

I for the most part will think this woman is amazing...how not discovered before ect, ect but in Americia they are going wild, how can some one so ugly be soo good, well wake up! I find alot of your talent is insisting on perfection in looks, and the UK is creeping towards that, and I hate it I want real people.
I am fed up with the bad teeth jokes about UK people, my boys are tracing every scar on my face since we move to the US, I have 3, one on my lip... from the, "don't run with a knife in you mouth!!!", 2nd on my forehead from a car accident at low speed, with seatbelt on, but agreed by insurance company seatbelt failed, £1oo for that and a basal cell carcanoma on my cheek, my body is covered in scars one for every year of marrage,haha! laproscopy, appendix, femoral for my heart op, breast op where the dear old NHS for all everyones complaints treated my head not my body, I know It was a fibroid insect bite...but I was still worried it was Cancer as I had lost my mum to it, cut my finger on a toliet, we where throwing out another stich, another finger scar inflicted by a consultant who throw his scalpel at me and hit my finger...maybe I should sue?
and my greatest scar ever my c-section, my body will never be the same but by heck what a way to loose you figure? you actually produce people? its seems so improbable, and they are going to drive you wild but amazing all the same, 10 years 10 scars and all much loved. I used to hate my forehead scar but it has calmed down, the nurse who repaired it unfortunatly commited suicide 2 weeks later...you learn this stuff when you are a nurse in the same group of hospitals, Ifound this out 9 months later moaning that it wasnt a great fit (the scar) not bad but not brilliant...then you think "biggest wake up call ever"(amanda holden) what is a small scar compared to a life.
In 1995 I had an American friend come to stay and I showed her" men behaving badly" and "Abfab" she sat there stone faced but refused to go to the pub with me, I arrived home and she said they are sooo funny but your actors are soo ugly, I'd never even considered that they where ugly before I just thought they are normal! but now Britain is heading that way with Hollyoaks ect, thank god the next Doctor Who is quirky looking, Please, Please Britain lets celebrate normality, bad teeth, and our scars, wear you life with pride!
On the note of bad teeth, I have the worst teeth ever, they are small and pointy, covered in stains, from tea, I used to think it was smoking till I gave up for several years andthey where still as bad, they are crooked, I had 4 adult teeth removed at 11 but my mouth is still overcrowed, but I only need to visit the dentist once a year the last four dentist I have had have had to replace a filling I had as I child, and asked ..."was you dentist Australian..?" unfortunatley yes, I have small pointy, stained teeth but as strong as diamond! and I have looked into cosmetic dentistry and decided to give it a miss and they all weaken your teeth! my dad died with all his teeth intact (appart from wisdom teeth) at 67 and my Grandad is 90 and still has his own teeth, he was my mums father, so I think on two side of the family I have inherited rock hard teeth, all be it not pretty but rock hard, so back to the point America wake up and realise that ugly people are talented as well and Britain don't go down Americas route... we want good people not pretty people... but of course pretty people can be talented, it just a lot a talented people get lost amongst the beautiful people!

No comments:

Post a Comment